LOS ANGELES UBER & LYFT ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
In a bustling city like Los Angeles, many residents depend on rideshare companies, such as Uber and Lyft, to provide convenient transportation alternatives. This is an especially important service to those that don’t have a car or don’t want to drive themselves on congested LA highways. Being able to schedule a ride with the tap of a button right from your smartphone is a fast and efficient way to get to where you need to go.
However, with the surge in popularity of ride-hailing services, comes an increase in Uber and Lyft accidents. Since the driver is a contractor hired by a large corporation, it makes the process more complex and difficult to navigate.
Cohen & Marzban is one of the top Los Angeles Uber and Lyft accident attorney firms.
We help clients who have suffered serious injuries in an accident due to the negligence of an Uber or Lyft driver to get the compensation they deserve.
According to statistics, Uber and Lyft have a market share of 69% and 31% of the U.S. ride-hailing market, respectively. On average, more than 4.5 million ride-hailing trips take place in the United States every day – more than 3.1 million Uber trips and 1.4 million Lyft trips.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a ride-hailing car accident, you need an experienced Uber and Lyft accident attorney to get the compensation you’re entitled to.
Common injuries include:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Amputation of limb(s)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
Our experienced Uber and Lyft lawyers will explore every avenue of financial recovery to help you overcome this difficult time in your life.
To learn how Cohen & Marzban can help you, call us at (310) 464-2670 now. Our phone lines are open 24/7.
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week To Schedule an Appointment.
Let us know if you’re unable to travel to our office. We’re more than willing to send one of our accident lawyers to visit you at home or in hospital, anywhere in Southern California.
Why Trust Cohen & Marzban with Your Uber or Lyft Accident Claim?
We deliver RESULTS!
Cohen & Marzban is an award-winning law firm with over 45 years of experience in personal injury cases. We have already recovered over $2 billion from personal injury cases for our clients!
Our expert Uber and Lyft attorneys work tirelessly to get the best outcome and compensation for our clients. We stand ready to help you.
We follow the following process:
- FREE Consultation – All new clients receive a free consultation so we can review your case. If we agree to accept your case, we don’t get paid unless you get paid!
- Collect Evidence – We leave no stone unturned to collect relevant evidence. It includes obtaining witness statements and a police report.
- Analyze the Evidence – We study and analyze the evidence collected.
- Determine Negligence – Based on the evidence, we determine what party or parties acted negligently and should be held liable.
- File for Damages – We calculate the value of your claim and file for damages.
- Negotiate a Fair Settlement – We attempt to negotiate a fair settlement agreement with the defendant.
- Commence With Litigation (optional) – If we can’t reach a fair settlement agreement, we will proceed with civil litigation proceedings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What compensation can i claim for injuries sustained in an uber or lyft accident?
Depending on the extent of your injuries, the compensation you might be entitled to includes:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and future loss of income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
How long do i have to file a personal injury claim in california?
The California statute of limitations for personal injury cases is two years as per California Code of Civil Procedure Section 335.1 that states:
“Within two years: An action for assault, battery, or injury to, or for the death of, an individual caused by the wrongful act or neglect of another.”
Note that certain exceptions might apply. Your Uber and Lyft accident attorney will inform you of these should they apply to your case.